Sub User / Branch License
For fast sales processing
Processing sales takes just a few seconds with MYOB Retail Manager. The sales screen option a can be customized to suit your needs:
– Customise your payment types and charge the order they appear in
– Skip fields to speed up the processing of sales
– Hide or lock fields you don’t want your staff to access.
Retail Manager handles discounts, credit notes, gift vouchers, returns, quotes, sales order and customer special orders.
You can also record sales using multiple tender types, such as taking part payment by cash.
Your complete inventory management tool
Retail Manager allows you to classify your stock into Departments and up to 3 users-defined categories such as Style, Colour and Size. This makes stock replenishment and re-ordering a breeze.
Run stocktakes on single items, particular departments/categories, or on all items in your store. Print barcode labels for stock items and packing slips to use as checklists.
Set up low stock level warnings and automatically create purchase orders for stock that has fallen below its minimum quantity.
Configure Packages/Kits which allows you to create one master item which includes a number of other items as components. Great for gift stores and the like.
Streamline your stocktaking
Reduce stocktake time and minimise stock losses by keeping track of your inventory.
You can scan or type products in directly, and run a stocktake on the whole store, part of the store, or a single item.
You can also keep close tabs of theft and shrinkage.
Planning a promotion?
Run promotions with ease – just set up your start and end dates, and MYOB Retail Manager will adjust promotional pricing automatically.
The promotional pricing feature enables you to:
– Prepare in advance – Set up a promotion, dates and times, to seamlessly start and end sale periods.
– Set and alter your pricing – Mark up, mark down or set a specific dollar amount for your promotions.
– Keep track of what’s selling – Monitor the progress of a single or multiple promotions using the promotion activity report.
– Save time – the system automatically re-sets he normal selling price at the end of the promotion.
Reach your customers the easy way
You can create customer contact groups and then use these groups to email promotional material, print mailing labels and bar code labels.
Email connectivity drastically cuts down the time it takes to send transaction documents to your customers and suppliers. With MYOB Retail Manager you can streamline this timeconsuming process and simply email your orders, invoices and statements. You can also email special offers, newsletters, brochures and promotions.
The ability to print customer bar code labels lets you create membership cards for loyalty programs.
Retail-specific business analysis
Capture sales, GST, staff and customer information with every transaction for a detailed analysis of a store performance.
Produce reports at point-of-sale
With a few mouse clicks MYOB Retail Manager creates comprehensive reports to give you more insight into how your business makes profits and cash flow. It gives you the information you need to make the decisions that will turn your business into a success.
– Identify what’s selling and what’s not
– Report comprehensively on margins – where you’re making money
– Understand how efficient your sellthrough process is
– Identify what you’ve marked down and when
– Manage your GST reporting more easily.
Integrates with your MYOB business management software
Retail Manager works with most of MYOB’s business management software, so that you can easily transfer the information you capture at the point of sale to your back office – saving time and money.